A few years ago, I saw something similar to this in the Pottery Barn catalog for like a jillion dollars. Since I don’t have a jillion dollar budget, I made my own knock off.
I bought 5 grapevine wreaths for each topiary staggering in sizes. I started with the biggest on the bottom and stacked them all on top of each other.
Then I used florist wire to wire each wreath to the one on top of it and the one below it.
I place the topiaries in my summer pots and anchor them down with landscape spikes.
But in the meantime, I enjoy them all fall. At a fraction of the cost.
Sorry Pottery Barn. You know I luv ya….
Linking up to CSI fall projects.