My middle child came to work with me today for “Take Your Child to Work Day”. I know he had high hopes of “learning to paint”. I don’t know that his day was “all that” cuz’ he already told me he is going with Dad next year! Ha!
11:15: Back to the house with no toilets. The girls need to me to look at a few “issues”. The painters are going to need to fix a few things on the bar and ceiling before we can proceed.
2:45: Back to house in Thousand Oaks where the girls did all of the glazing today. Loaded up all the supplies we were done with. Watched my son go nuts over.an.empty.box. Somehow the box came home with us.
Here is our recap:
- Number of homes Easton and I went to today: 5
- Number of hours it poured on us: 6
- Number of garage sales we went to: 2
- Number of cents he spent: 15
- Number of sugar snap peas he ate: 3
- Number of phone calls I got/made in one day: too many to count
- Number of chicken nuggets in his happy meal (gross!): 4
- Number of hours he has played with that box that I brought home for him: ALOT!
Hope you enjoyed following my crazy schedule!