Ok these may be the cutest Valentine crafts of all time.
Glittered mason jars are perfect for parties, projects with your daughter or just sitting on the kitchen counter.
Here is what you need to make Valentine mason jar:
- Mason jars (I like the kind with no words)
- Cute Valentine straws to fill them with
- Mod Podge
- Glitter (you can see the glitter I used above. I prefer the extra fine).
- A dobber / pouncer /polka dotted tool
- A foam brush
- Some glass appliques
- A cookie sheet to work in
- Tin foil to cover the sheet with
- Tongs or tweezers to remove the glass appliques
You can watch how I quickly make these on a video below:
Here’s a close-up of the glittering process from the video. These tongs are useful when working with this much glitter!
And look how cute these glitter mason jars are!?
See isn’t that super easy?
Feel free to pin any of the pics here or the pin below.
And remember you could do glitter mason jars for ANY holiday! Red, white and blue ones would sure be cute for your 4th of July picnics! I would love to see what you come up with!
For another easy pink Valentine’s craft – check out my glitter wreath!
For more easy home improvement ideas, watch my free video 10 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO UPDATE YOUR HOME BEFORE DINNER. Lots of easy paint fixes like this one!
Share my Valentines glitter mason jars and get more DIY craft ideas by following me on Pinterest!