Are you scrambling for some last minute gift ideas for mom that are CREATIVE and ORIGINAL? Me too!
I have a few quick ideas for you. Just click on any link idea for the full tutorial!
- You could make mom a chalkboard for her house out of an old thrift store picture
- You could buy her some flowers and plant them in a non-traditional pot for her ( I have 10 non traditional ideas on that post!)
- You could offer to paint her garage doors or front door to look like wood
- You could make her a sign for her house that says PRAY BIG or BREATHE or BELIEVE or your family name, etc. Check out all my stencils projects HERE. “House Rules” is a huge favorite. Just put it on a painted Hobby Lobby canvas!
- You could give her a gift certificate to have someone pick out clothes for her from Stitchfix . If you don’t know how that works, watch this funny video HERE.
- If she loves baseball, make her a cute door decoration for her front door or order her a baseball cuff bracelet
- Fill a paint bucket with “summer” ideas…. a pair of sunglasses, some sunscreen, a new pair of flip flops, a book for by the pool and a gift certificate to go out for ice cream!
- If she owns or runs a business, order her my ebook on praying for your business
- If she is in to her hair at all, order her one of the fancy TYME irons that I talk about in this post
See, there are tons of ideas other than just doing lunch or giving her a gift card.
And hey, if you are a mom, maybe you should pass this list along to your husband for some gift ideas for YOU as well!