Making dessert has NEVER been sooooooo easy!!! Seriously! This is a quick go-to recipe that even the littles can help with!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 2 cups Frosted Flakes or Rice Crispies
- 1/4 cup Karo Syrup (light colored)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter (Use crunchy, if possible)
- 1/4 cup Smucker's Magic Shell (Chocolate)
- 1/4 cup Nuts (optional)
- Mix cereal, Karo syrup, and peanut butter together and press into pie dish
- Scoop in mounds of ice cream
- Top with Magic Shell and nuts
You can save this post to Pinterest now and subscribe to my email list so you don’t miss the next blog post!